Fiji!!! Volivoli Beach Resort June 25 – July 2, 2023
We have negotiated a special price of $2,469 per person for divers and a
non-diver rate of $1,762 double occupancy. A 50% deposit is required to
confirm your place with the remainder due 45 days prior to the trip.
(triple diver $2220, single diver $3215.)
Make checks payable to:
Sole Searchers Dive Club, Inc.
245 Bella Vista Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91107
As usual, airfare, tips, and other extras you may decide to purchase are not included.
Fiji's scuba diving scene is best known for its colorful soft corals which offer an unmatched wide spectrum of colors, great variations of healthy hard corals, dramatic topography, typically clear water and a great variety of reef fish. Jacques Cousteau coined it as the “Soft Diving Capital of the World”. This name has stuck and given Fiji much of its diving identity.
Volivoli Beach Resort is the ultimate diving paradise in Fiji for beginners and advanced divers alike, located in one of Fiji's best diving destinations with over 50 superb dive sites no more than 20 minutes boat ride away. They also have three amazing House Reefs teeming with macro life, accessible directly from the resort through walk-in entry. The resort is also home to Ra Divers, a fully certified PADI; SSI dive center with over 18 years of experience.
Further details on the Volivoli Beach Resort can be found at https://www.volivoli.com
The price for Volivoli includes the following:
- 7 nights double occupancy deluxe ocean view accommodations
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Full meal plan: 3 meals daily; juice, milk, water, coffee, and tea at breakfast
- 3 days of 2 tank boat diving; 2 days of 3 tank boat diving– includes tanks, weights, and dive guide
- Free nitrox
- Unlimited shore diving on dive days (reserve tanks 24 hours prior)
- Beach BBQ
- Traditional Meke performance
- Hosted group event on last night
- Round trip Nadi airport/resort transfers
- Complimentary wifi on 2 devices per person
- Free use of kayaks and participation in a variety of complimentary resort activities
- Dolphin Safari
- Resort and Government taxes
- Beverages other than tea, coffee, and rain water
- Lobster and Crab menu items (Market price)
- Personal dive equipment
- Dive Courses
- Extra dives ($78 per tank)
- Night Dives (min. 6 divers; $125 per tank)
- Flights to Nadi
For the outward journey, we recommend taking the direct flight on Fiji
Airways departing from LAX at 11:55 pm on June 23 rd arriving 5:45 am on
June 25th 2 with a return on July 2 nd departing 9:40 pm arriving LAX 12:55
pm the same day.
50% deposit payable 90 days in advance to Sole Searchers Dive Club, Inc. 245 Bella Vista Ave. Pasadena, CA 91107
Balance due 45 days prior to trip
Up to 46 days prior to arrival incurs 50% penalty
45 days or less prior to arrival incurs 100% penalty
Please verify that your passport is current.
Please review CDC guidelines for air travel: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/international-travel-during-covid19.html
Airfare, tips, and other extras you may decide to purchase are not included.
Limited spaces available.
Sole Searchers Dive Club, Inc. solely coordinates trips based upon the proposal from the resort or agent and creates a group event via unified booking for the participants. Conditions supplied by the resort and all policies shall be the burden of the contracted third parties for inaccuracies, cancellations, delays, changes or failure to perform by resort, airline, transportation or other third parties.
Prices do not include PayPal surcharges if you are paying in that form. Price increases by 2.2% plus $0.30 per transaction.